Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking here for awhile and thought I would like to join you ladies. I see a couple of places that I may call home on here so I will post this in those places (TTC, Vegan TTC, UC TTC). I belong to two other forums; one that I love (but it can be very quiet over there sometimes), the other one I don't really fit in because everyone calls the doctor for everything and I don't. I am a "natural" enthusiast. I am a plant based nutrition instructor who loves to teach the natural lifestyle to others for their own wellness. We have been vegan for about 11 years. While we love animals, our decision to go vegan was primarily due to the health benefits. I really enjoy discovering natural remedies while recognizing the Great Physician who makes all of this stuff work.

My DH and I are trying for a little one of our own after 20 years. We know that the odds are against us, but we also know the Lord specializes in miracles that will glorify His name.
We are older (not old, just older), I have endometriosis/high estrogen, DH had his vasectomy reversed earlier this year (May 08) after 16 years and now has anti-sperm antibodies killing them. So here we are. We have been on a fantastic journey learning all about fertility and the natural things we can do. We truly are fearfully and wonderfully made!

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Welcome! I hope you find the support you need here and good luck with TTC.

Also, I don't know about others but the text/color combo you did was very hard to read
Maybe stick to something simple? Just a suggestion

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank You ladies for your welcome and well wishes!

I am near the end of my TWW, AF is supposed to show on the 13th. I am trying to not become obsessed (too late =P). I try to mostly lurk from time to time to help me not go to crazy.

(Perhaps this simple font is okay with the color?)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welcome, KBL7!

I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we will all be here to listen to every whine, symptom, outburst, and cry while you're TTC! It's a tough journey, but we have a very supportive group around here - Just pop in and start chattin'!

See you in the threads!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.