Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got married five years back. At first, i was not ttc. I and my husband planned for a baby a year back. I had a baby a month ago. For a month everything was fine. Tonight when I went to go pee and I saw in the toilet was blood. At first, i was shocked and then I gathered some courage to clean it. I wiped with the toilet paper. I saw some clots also. I had my fiance check to see if he saw anything. Well, there`s something at the edge of the hole. I don`t know what it could be. I am really scared. I think I am bleeding too much. What do you guys think it might be? I have taken my appointment as well. I just hope that everything is normal I am really scared.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Aww hun in my opinion, the last thing you need is to be worrying yourself with other people's opinions. Get it checked so you know exactly what you're dealing with. Every time I ask stranger's opinions on the internet, I go away thinking I have cancer!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.