Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no clue what is going on with my body... I havent been getting anything but bfns since i got my... what i thought were 2 bfps (and a maybe bfp) at the start of the week.

AF was due by today at the latest, though knowing what day I O'ed, was due wednesday...

and this morning I woke up with what I swear was full blown morning sickness. I even puked in the street before getting into my car to drive to work (TMI)

Even now I'm going through dizzy/nauseous spells... so afraid to put anything in my tummy as it was a small drink of water that seemed to cause this mornings introduction of the contents of my stomach to the street.

I mean... I don't FEEL sick other than being dizzy and sick to my stomach...

this is so FRUSTRATING.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
If it makes you feel any better, my sister in law was pregnant for 3 months before any test would register for her. She even went to the doctor and they said that she wasn't pregnant. She was so down because she kept getting fatter. She tried to work it off, but it kept getting bigger. Now she has a beautiful toddler boy!

·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you both, you made me smile.

we have food at work today which SUCKS because i dont know if i can keep anything down.

·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by octobermoon View Post
i like the first pic you have in your sig, you are a lovely woman indeed, was this a professional pic?
lol... only if you consider a hobbyist "professional"

I took and edited the photo myself... you can see more of my pics (of my family and art I've done) at http://psivamp.deviantart.com

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
It could be a lot of things. There's an ugly stomach bug going around where I live...sinus drainage?

Tricky baby growing who is playing hide and seek?

A chemical pregnancy that hasn't worked through yet?

Take care of yourself, either way, mama

·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you both! That's my bit of gluttony... showing off my art.

I LOVE having people look at it, even if they don't like it!

oh and i bought more tests tonight because this is the end of 16th dpo and still NOTHING

ill test before work in the morning if im not puking again

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
Thank you both! That's my bit of gluttony... showing off my art.

I LOVE having people look at it, even if they don't like it!

oh and i bought more tests tonight because this is the end of 16th dpo and still NOTHING

ill test before work in the morning if im not puking again
I am sending you good vibes

Here's my photo blog if you are interested

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.