Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK we got our first dipes yesterday - some prefolds and 2 Bumkins covers. SO cute. This morning we had a gigantic poo that was completely contained, so I was happy about that.
THEN I just got an order I placed for 2 Happy Heiny's and a Wonderoo. The Happy Heiny's are awesome!!! So soft and comfy! My DD is in a disposable right now, because all teh stuff we got yesterday is dirty and I was waiting on my order. So I am trying not to go wake her up so I can change her! :LOL

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
I have a bunch of HH but was thinking of ordering Wonderoos hoping both my boys will be able to wear them at some point (I am due in March). Do they fit toddlers as they are supposed to? Or are they too tight?

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
well, my ds is 26 lbs (not a toddler yet, though, just a super chubby baby) at 10 1/2 months and wonderoos fit him great. he still has a lot of room to grow (more snaps) and I know some toddlers that weigh what he weighs at 2+ years old so they should be fine for toddlers.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
You know what... I find that my son at 22 months now fits the same or better on his diapers than he did at 10 1/2 months. I guess the get taller and slimmer once they begin walking.

I am gettin my first Wonderoos tomorrow. I find that the wonderoos + stuffer cost so much though... But then again, you only need to buy one size

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
yes, but you don't need to buy the stuffer! go buy some wonderoos on the Trading Post, and stuff them with prefolds! That's what I do (also have stuffers and I feel they work the same) these diapers hold up really well, so try some off the TP and then if you like them, get more

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.