Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a boy! I was so sure we were having a girl. My main reason for thinking that was that the sperm were sitting around for 4 days before ovulation happened. So I had us all thinking it was a girl. We went for the ultrasound yesterday and I asked the tech to write down the sex for us on a paper--we wanted to make it a little more special. So we went to a cafe and DD (7) opened the envelope to read it to us. She just stared at the paper, and didn't say anything! Rich and I could see through it and my jaw just dropped. I was so excited though, I couoldn't eat. DD is a little disappointed but fine. DS is happy--there are so many girls in the family, although he gets along great with them.

I was kind of unsure about finding out, but now I'm very glad we did, especially for DD's sake. I was totally ready to start knitting girly things!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Oh that's so exciting! Congrats on your little man! I was so sure we were having a boy I was shocked when we found out it's a girl. I'm glad we found out. Refering to her by name makes it seem like she's already arrived, lol.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Our sperm sat around that long too so we're thinking girl too!! It will be interesting to see if we're wrong to assume too!! Congrats- sounds like a fun lunch with family.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Aww congrats!

We have the complete opposite situation. We DTD the on O day so I thought for sure it was a BOY. I went in for a 16 week ultrasound and it 'looks' like a GIRL. We will get the confirmation in 10 days at the gender scan.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.