Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I started thinking, oh no, what if I'm not really pregnant? Yeah right with all the symptoms! Anyways I went out and bought no name brand tests which pick up like 150-200 hcg. I figured by now if everything was going well they should be able to pick it up. So I took the test and the result line is darker than the control line! Yay! But I am such a dolt for buying MORE tests, I already know I'm pregnant.

·
Registered
699 Posts
:LOL

I'm quite sure you aren't the only one who has done this or at least wanted to... I actually did take a test when I was pg the first time, after I was sure I was really pg, but took it because it was there in the cabinet and I just wanted to watch it turn positive!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I just recently stopped testing. I still have all of them, sitting on my shelf turning yellow (ew). I have to stare at them constantly!!! I had two old tests I even took, and both were duds. I felt like buying more tests just because those two didn't work! How sad is that???

·
Registered
699 Posts
Oh yeah...I still have ALL of my positive pg tests from all of my pregnancies (that's 8 tests in all) sitting in my nightstand drawer. Just never could bring myself to throw them away!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts