Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I clicked on the Mothering media link and saw the Whole Baby Lecture that I went to in Chicago. They used a clip of my dd and I.

http://www.mothering.com/interactive...ing-media.html

She's the baby in the pink looking over my shoulder (she's like the 2 babe they show up close) and they show my back to the camera and her sticking her hand in her mouth. I was so excited to be there and now this. It's cool to look back now that she's so big!!!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by girlie librarian View Post
I clicked on the Mothering media link and saw the Whole Baby Lecture that I went to in Chicago. They used a clip of my dd and I.
Soooo girlie librarian, does that mean you live around the Chicago vacinity? I know your locale is so secret that you don't even know, but incase you do realize that you live around Chicago, PM me and maybe we can get together!

·
Registered
4,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm actually in Michigan so I made the pilgrimage to go and it was well worth it. I love Chicago and just need any excuse to get in my car and drive there...

·
Registered
4,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by pranamama View Post
That's really cool, I couldn't find you though hmmm... I'll try in the am when I am not so tired
You'll see dd perched over my shoulder and all you can see of me is my back and a little of the side of my face. She's sucking her hand and totally loving the attention from the camera
As a point of reference, they show the Whole Baby logo on a natural colored bag right after us.

Sometimes the link works and sometimes it doesn't. Technology is wonderful, when it works.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts