Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a waffle and rice dream icecream!

I know, horrible, but I was sooooo hungry and DH's snoring woke me up. Not much else I can bear to eat in the fridge.

What are you eating?
:

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Hmm. That sounds good right now.

I was doing the same with peanut butter ice cream. sigh. Although my midday craving is a big ole salad, so at least I'm a tad balanced.

Between needing to pee every couple hours at night, DH snoring, and DS waking, sleep is a thing of the past. So if I need a little ice cream to get through the night, so be it.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
I eat cereal in the middle of the night

:

but YES, it's the freaking every 2 hour peeing and dh snoring even though he's wearing a thingy on his nose.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I'm always up at the same time, its bananas or lara bars for me. I feel back to sleep with a banana in my hand the other night. Also, dh snoring....ughh.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Usually it starts right after my three year old goes to be--frozen banana, a bowl of cereal, lefteover sauce from beef stroganoff with bread--but keep the beef, I CAN NOT STAND ANYTHING MEAT RELATED! Blech.

If Jamba Juice were open in the middle of the night I'd go get a chocolate based peanut butter Moo'd!

But, pretty much as this point, anything food related that is mention (as long as it didn't used to have legs...) I just NNNEEEEEEDDDD IT!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Yeah, but that's the big question: can I get him to wear them?

I don't know who it was that claimed women were vain creatures. My hubby beats me in that regard anyday!

·
Registered
690 Posts
I've got a snoring DH as well. It's really not fun. I'm up most nights by about 3 am.
I eat in the middle of the night, too. It's usually when my appetite is highest, so I let myself eat.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Oh, a waffle and ice cream. That sounds SO good. Did you put syrup on it too?!?! Now I need to get dh to make waffles!
Though I am pretty sure he would not be too happy if I woke him up at three a.m. (my own witching hour) to do it...

I usually go with toast and jam and a glass of milk when I am up at that hour. I kinda have a thing for toast lately anyway...

·
Registered
746 Posts
OK. I'll join the snoring DH's club. Let's have t-shirts made up

Actually I've gone out to sleep on the couch a couple of nights--no dd kicking me in the ribs and hunting down my breasts, no dh sawing logs. Maybe tonight I'll do a waffle too...yummers...

·
Registered
8,900 Posts
Last night my secret snack was microwave popcorn. I've had it in the house forever and finally found it! But really, it was organic and nothing yucky in it, so it's not THAT bad, right?
Though trying to eat the whole thing sure made my teeth and gums hurt.
And then there was a loud noise outside that freaked me out and I ran to bed without my popcorn!

As for DH's snoring, OH MY. It's not horrible, really, but it's CONSISTENT. I literally sleep with earplugs every night because of it! Those nose strips DO help, but only if he remembers to wear them!
And I definitely buy them in bulk... which means there MUST be more around here somewhere!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.