Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for the passed two day my little one has not been moving much and i have felt like death wormed over. I have sleep almost all week long and to day i was cramping and having back pains should i go in to the hospital.

EDD is dec 12 and c section planed for dec 2

·
Registered
315 Posts
Have you tried drinking some orange juice or eating something with simple sugars? Usually this will perk up a quiet babe to let you know that things are o.k. Also, you should be able to call the hospital if you are worried - you can let a nurse know what is going on and they will tell you if they think you should come in.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Not to be unrealistic or anything, but I had a similar experience a few months ago. We were going to go to the doctors, but I insisted that I had felt the baby move, I guess it was just a phantom movement though, and my baby had in fact died about three weeks before I finally delivered him.

I would always go just to make sure. It is better to be safe than sorry...

Love, and good luck,
Mary

·
Banned
2,097 Posts
Please contact your practitioner. Anytime baby's movements slow down to make you worry, it's worth a visit. It's always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to the life of your little one.

·
Registered
556 Posts
What do your instincts tell you? If you have a bad feeling, get it checked out. Even though everything is most likely fine (I think movements do slow down late in the third trimester... not as much room for baby to move around), you won't feel at peace until you do.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
depends on what "not moving much" means. if you lay down and drink a glass of ice water, you should feel some good kicks and punches within 30 minutes. if not, it's worth just going to get a quick check.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.