Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Fluffymail Emma bag! I won it!! I posted about it when I first bid, I never thought I would actually win it! I put in my highest limit (per DH and the limit I could spend) and tried not to look again! it finished below my highest bid!! I got it for only $37.51!!!! YAY!! It is a great cause, I have been DYING for a diaperbag and this one is SO cute for little Jaxson on the way! YAY YAY YAY! We are beyond broke right now (forgot insurance coming out of bank, bounced a check! OUCH) but I had set aside enough 'cash' in my funds to cover my high bid if I indeed did win! I won and have $13 to spare! (which will go for raffle tickets now!) all to great causes! Made my day!!

Fluffymail momma's rock, they really do!

My new diaper bag!!

· Registered
8,332 Posts
It had two hours left and I almost bid.. then it had 44 minutes left and I held back.. finally we were down to 11 minutes and I managed to close my screen and not bid! I really wanted it too but I have two Fluffymail bags! I am so proud of myself and even happier for you! I would have just jacked up your price! :LOL Good job!

· Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya know Jenn, I was a little freaked when I saw it was you that bid against me, I mean I remember your soaker bids, I was a little worried! LOL My max bid was $50 figuring that was retail price for an Emma bag (and the auction had free shipping) I totally thought I would be outbid, I am glad the money goes to Samuel that is a good place for it to go, I wish I could afford to give more, but ya know all I had ended up there anyway!

· Registered
8,332 Posts
LOL - Yes, well things are tight with the move and all for me these days too. I kept thinking about what a good deal $35 was for an Emma and how cute it was (I've always liked that one) but tried to reason with myself! I'm really glad I did now, I honestly think you'll use it more than me and it would me luck that my husband would hate it or something! :LOL

Oh and you said all your money has gone to the boys, same with mine with the exception of $10! This has been a very loving and generous drive!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.