Mothering Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Why oh why did you bring that up again??? :LOL

I've been eyeing it myself and doing everything in my power not to buy it....It doesn't help that the colorway is gorgeous!!

So if you were hypothetically going to get it...what would you have it made into? I'd do a soaker for next summer...since we're really doing ok on longies now!!

Please someone save us from ourselves!!

·
Registered
6,729 Posts
what a time of the year! nothing, I mean nothing, is selling

It is a gorgeous colorway! I was a bit shocked someone had not snapped it up...

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh Jesse
... let's see.

I think I would get a ribby wrap. I have wanted to try one of those since she came out with the pattern.

But then, a hat and mocs would be adorable. Something to show to everyone on the outside.

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
LOL, I'm a bit surprised, too, but I think everyone's focusing on christmas gifts, cause I've had several frantic husbands call me this week to rush order kits/yarn/patterns for their wives' gifts, LOL
The first three weeks of dec are by far my busiest becuase everyone's buying gifts for the knitters they know.

Anyway, if *i* we doing the custom slot (but of course, my kids never get anything knit by me, LOL, like the shoemaker's kids with no shoes)
I'd do an easy peasy with matching pilot cap for macgregor. In fact, if the slot stays much longer, I might just have to cast on that sweater, LOL.

·
Registered
6,729 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Piffle
OMG!!!! Is this my lucky day?

I snagged that spot in a heartbeat! :LOL

I can't believe I got it! Someone pinch me!
WHATCHA GONNA GET?

dish, mama and post some pics when it comes so we can live vicarously through the lucky one

·
Registered
6,729 Posts
know whats even worse?
: I want those mocs sooo bad, but since my car got stolen I just cannot spend extra money on stuff I do not absolutely need, kwim?

I hope someone gives those gorgeous mocs a good home....

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Whew! Jesse..i'm so glad you got it!! My paypal thanks you!

I had set a time limit and if it wasn't snatched up by then...i was going to get it and try a ribby wrap!!

·
Registered
7,168 Posts
I am on a major wool binge right now, so I would have snatched up that slot, BUT I have a friend who has a license w/ LTK, and she's going to knit me a soaker (or 2, if DH doesn't have a cow :LOL). So, I'll be getting my own LTK before too long. I never thought I'd love wool this much!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.