Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>After losing my baby 9 months ago, I still am not pregnant despite trying and trying.  Tests show nothing wrong with me.  All my babies were conceived on the first try.  Why am I suddenly not able to get pregnant?</p>

·
Premium Member
3,804 Posts
<p>I am so sorry for the delay in your question getting approved for answer. Thank you for your patience.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am sorry about your loss. I am also sorry that this has been difficult for you ever since. I want to confirm for you that there is nothing wrong with you. In your case I sincerely feel that this is a timing issue. I get the feeling that you are pushing and pushing for this to happen and there are two things involved. 1.Possibly the motivation is not from a place of 100% best interest for all. 2.It's not just about what you and your partner want. Timing isn't always up to us.</p>
<p>There is a child for you. But I think it will be at least another year before you have that pregnancy. Please remember, these types of questions are not always easy for me to answer and I know they are not always what someone wants to hear. But at the least, I hope you receive some hope that it will happen and it will when it is supposed to.</p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts