Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>I've been wanting another baby so bad. The wanting for one gets the worst around the time that I'm ovulating... Perhaps I have a chemical inbalance. I lost a baby with a man that I loved but we broke up while he was deployed because apraently when he went home to see his parents before deploying he knocked someone else up. I am a single mother of 2. I have a 4yo and a 3yo and I am in my first year of college. about to start my second semester on tuesday. If it weren't for all this snow down here in atlanta then I would have already started. So I have my plate full I don't have the time or energy for another child at the moment. Im going through some behavioral things with my 4yo. She likes to talk back and they are both hittting each other right now.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I just have this longing for a baby sooo bad. I have a wonderful bf right now. He is in the army too but the unit he is in is nonedeployable at the moment which is wonderful for me. but they are moving to nc in about 5 months. We've only been together for 6 months. I don't know if this is my forever man or not. I can see us having that potential but I don't see it yet. One thing that really hold me back is the fact that he just doesn't have the faith in God that I have or would like him to have. He refuses to go to church but says once he's married he wouldn't mind going once a month or something... I can't force him to have faith... It is something I would really love and admire about a man though. I love the man he is I really do, but there are just so many things missing that I want in a man. Maybe I'm being picky.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Even though I feel that way I find myself wondering what things might be life if I accidently got pg by him. we take precautions. We use condoms and we dont have sex around the time that im supposed to be ovulating. Still there are times I find myself asking God of a baby... I do love this man but its wrong of me to want a baby with him when I can't even say forsure that I want a future with him... And the next time I get pregnant I will already have a ring on my finger before we even begin to ttc. my daughter was born while I was engaged to her father and we got married right after then had my son. But I was only 20 then.... I was young and he had some anger management problems that he wasn't going to fix so even though I loved him I had to leave. We tried again but we found out that while we were separated he got another girl pg so that was the end of us again... the only two men I have ever loved or wanted any kind of future with have both had babies with other women... yay for me right.... ugh and here I am wanting a baby so bad but noone wants a baby with me they always seem to knock someone else up... :-(</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I don't know what to do with this feeling other than put up with it and ask God for the strength to get through this til He sends me the man I'm supposed to spend the rest of my life with.</p>

·
Registered
116 Posts
<p>i just came across this thread, and i just wanted to say i'm sorry for everything you've been through and are going through. it's so hard to so desperately want a baby when you know it's totally wrong for your life where you're at, plus all the other hard stuff messing with your head. i hope you find some peace soon, and that things continue to go well with your bf. if he's 'got a lot missing', maybe you should reevaluate what you're looking for, or what he's offering. your faith seems really important to you and if he's not onboard, you have to decide whether you're okay with that. but i'm glad you realized those cheaters are beneath you :) good luck to you man :)</p>

·
Registered
264 Posts
<p>I know how hard it is to want a baby so bad even when it's not the right time.  My situation is not the same as yours but I do get it.  About a year and a half ago we lost our home and filed for bankruptcy.  We still decided that we wanted to try for a baby.  Now I am thankful that it didn't happen then but I don't regret it.  You can't wait until the time is right because it never will be.  I'm not saying you should just go out and try and have a baby every time you feel the urge but there is nothing wrong with you for wanting it so badly!  I ache to carry another child in my womb.  I know it will happen someday, but I really wish it would happen sooner rather than later!  Hang in there!  Have you talked to your boyfriend to see his thoughts? </p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts