Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my 6 weeks PP checkup. I was originally going to skip it. Because really I don't feel like I NEED a 6 week PP checkup. But I DO need it. Since one week PP, I had this overwhelming feeling of......darkness almost. It's hard to describe. I just feel so overwhelmed and stressed and emotional. I am desperately wanting to get on meds. I was on Paxil several years ago for about 2 years.

For some reason I am terrified I will not get a prescription when I go. I don't know why. I'm sure I will. But I guess I just feel such a need for it, that I don't think I can go on much more with out it. Atleast for a while.

Does NOOOOOOOO sex drive go along with PPD? Or is that just a PP thing in general. It is really frustrating DH. But I can't help it.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I think the no sex drive thing might be PPD. Mine's gotten better since I started Zoloft. But then again, I've never had a sex drive at 6 weeks PP.

You'll definitely be able to get a prescription. IMO it seems like health care providers are always trying to give them out. Maybe I just always seem like I need some

·
Registered
140 Posts
I just wanted to send out good thoughts to you and a hearty "well done!" The fact that you know at 6wkspp that you need help and are willing to ask for it is HUGE. You are very brave; it took me nine months to admit I was in over my head. Good luck to you Thursday and every day. You will get through this and be better for it.
Miriam

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.