Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I am being obsessive compulsive but I check my panties for blood every time I use the kamode. Sometimes I just check cuz I have panic thoughts. I still have all my pregnancy symptoms and I feel pregnant which I didnt last time, but I was wondering if anyone else does this kind of thing.

I had a c sec with my first and then a vbac and then a m/c and am preggers now. I can feel the stretching and ligament pain but after the m/c I dont know what to make of what I feel like I lost some kind of intuition with my body. Anyways just wanted to vent I guess.

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
Feel free to vent, that's what this forum is for! Everyone I know who's pregnant does this - even moms who've never lost. I am always like this when pregnant and it doesn't mean that you might have some subconscience intuition of loss impending!
I was really crazy about it with Nathan's pregnancy and he's perfect in every way.

Keep checking in and talking, it will help.
Praying for you..

·
Registered
624 Posts

I had a m/c 12/04 and even though I'm 27 weeks along with this pregnancy and I feel him moving all the time I STILL check at least once a day. In the beginning it was several times a day. I never felt like this with my dd, but then I'd never had a m/c before.

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
Me too. This is my 2nd pregnancy after a m/c and I still check. I would have thought having an uneventful pregnancy/birth after a m/c would have taken the fear away, but it's still there in the back of my mind (and front of my mind when going to the bathroom). I even sometimes go in to check my underwear if I feel some extra discharge even if I don't have to use the bathroom. I think it's (unfortunately) part of the territory.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Another TMI post... I have never really had a problem "staying" pregnant, so last January after finding out I was pregnant I was all good. During class I started having some cramping and I just figured that I probably had to go pee really bad. So after I sat down, I smelled blood and I questioned myself to why I would smell like blood. I looked down and found out it was over. While now, everytime I feel a little "too" wet, I have to go and find out, the worse part of it had to be the smell of the blood.
Yesterday, after eating some pineapple I also had some cramping and figured "here we go again" but luckily nothing came of it. Hope to find a heartbeat on Friday though.

Mary

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.