Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So for now it will me my house with a HUGE office where I can teach CB and other mama/baby friendly classes. BUT, I am keeping my lil fingers crossed that in 5 or so years I can turn it into a birth center over here. I was planning on getting my CPM but i am now thinking I should just be the one running it (finding and writing grants etc..) so maybe I should call it a Birth House and not a Birth Center?!? IKD but We go it!
Tera

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
CONGRATS, Tera! I hope you can turn it into everything you hope for it to be one day.
:

FYI: LA requires more than a CPM, so be aware of that as you decide what you're going to work toward.

·
Registered
109 Posts
congrats! I wish we still lived over that way .... I'd come check it out
This will be a wonderful addition to the area

·
Banned
212 Posts
We are going to start trying for number 2 in about 3 years....make sure you are up and running!!!!

I'm giving birth at North Oaks...hopefully any day now.

I know you told me of a pro-natural birth nurse over there I should request when I go in...but I can't remember her name.

Feel free to pm me!!!!

Congrats again. and Good luck!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sonya, sorry I didn't get back to you.. The name of the nurse at north oaks is "Segread" (sp).

The future BC is right on Hwy 22 about .05 miles from the high school in ponch. I was going to be working on my signs to put up next to the road this Weekend then my BFF flew in from Cali. I hope to be having classes start ASAP. I have also been looking at having some free ones at that new hospital they have been building on Airport rd (when ever they decide to finish it
)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.