Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

They've been sitting at MDF for days, the reversible charcoal/grape Pixie Pants from PWP... and I finally sold enough on the TP to pay for them!
DH thought I should be buying diapers to replace diapers, but he didn't realize I've got 8 new AIOs on the way already (and already paid for). So he said if I sold enough I could do it, and I did!

With all of the incredibly positive feedback here, I just couldn't resist. They look so yummy! I can't wait to get them and put them on my little guy! Now I'm on the hunt for shirts that aren't onesies. :LOL

Just wanted to share my joy!
And many thanks to the mamas who helped make it possible!

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
you will totally LOVE them. the fit is amazing.

the small pair is still sittin there....waitin for me.

for shirts, you can't go wrong with dharma, if you can dye. and some of the mamas sell dyed shirts pretty cheaply. you might look at tiny heiny. sherry is super sweet, fast and does great work. i also really like zutano, they are so incredibly soft. you might wanna check those out on ebay.

·
Registered
8,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the recommendations! I will keep my eye out for those. I came across some plain Ts from my older son, and while they're all short sleeved, they'll work fine around the house or even out with a jacket (we have very mild winters! :LOL). I just have to remember that he CAN still wear other covers and pants and doesn't need a whole new wardrobe.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by nicandboys
I have been trying to resist those small reversible grape/charcoal pants for ds. They are super cute! I think the waist would be too big though, his is only 15", that's the only thing saving me!
You'll probably shoot me for telling you this, but I'm 99.9% sure that Meagan can adjust the waist smaller for you. That's how I got my first pair of PP pants.

Karla

P.S. Hi Julie, I'm happy to hear that "my" pants are working out well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.