Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found out on Friday that I'm PG. We weren't trying but did have a few nights of no b/c. I'm so scared that we will have another m/c. I don't know if I can handle it. Part of me gets kind of excited and then I think - there's not really a baby in there. I shouldn't make any plans for the summer because we won't be another baby coming.
I can't even post about this in the due date forum.

· Registered
8,390 Posts
Its hard. It really is.

Don't get down on yourself. Just take one day at a time. Take deep breaths and go with it.

Losing unplanned babes is a hard loss. You had the true surprise and then the devestation of losing.

· Registered
2,760 Posts
It is difficult. It is a whole new level of knowledge of the things that can happen during pregnancy.
I'm sorry you are feeling down. I'm finding it is hard to be over in the pregnant board when feeling anything less than cheerful.
s to you momma

· Registered
379 Posts
I have no good advice since I'm not pregnant, not even trying to be. But since our angels left us around the same time I want to wish you the very best for your pregnancy and thereafter. Good luck!!

· Registered
1,246 Posts
Hello, I know what you mean. It stinks to be so "tainted" and not that excited. All we can do is try to take it one day at a time. I"ve had 2 losses and I"m newly preg too...I hang out here more often than the August board. We are here if you need to talk.

· Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. I decided that for the well-being of the baby and my mental health, I'm going in to see my ob on monday. He'll do an u/s and hopefully either tell me that there's nothing there like last time or that everything looks good. Either way, I'll be able to move forward. Hopefully I'll be joining the due in august board soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.