Mothering Forum banner

I don't know what it's called..

489 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  lightheart
help me figure out what I'm thinking please.

It is a fabric covered board that you hang on the wall, it has ribbon criss crossed on it, maybe elastic? and you can tuck paper or pictures behind the ribbon without using push pins.

Anyone know what I'm talking about and where to find a how to tutorial or what it would be called so I can do a search?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Usually referred to as a message board or message center.

Here are some instructions:,00.htm

Happy crafting!
That's it!!!!! thank you thank you thank you!
See less See more
I bought ribbon, fabric, and some beads for it today! Have the batting and hubby is bringing me home a board this weekend! Been playing with arrangement of wrapping the ribbon... ohhhh it's going to be so prettty!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.