Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This stupid computer froze during the last few minutes of my auction(2 minutes ) to be exact. I was trying to win a melon diaper to go with my melon fuz and I was outbid in that 2 minutes. I had been winning that auction for days! Now I have no diaper to match the cover(unless I get a squach?). I don't even want it without a dipe to put in it, where's the pouty icon?!

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
heck if you really dont want it PM me

I am guessing that you do. I'm sorry that you lost out on the diaper you wanted--i lost out on the fuzbomb and the squash that i wanted--i feel your pain!

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm really bummed! I'm hoping it will be so gorgeous when it arrives that I won't care.

I know what would make me feel better, if a "Berry Patch Mama" would make me a green dipe to match, I don't have any green dipes at all!
*hint to Karen if she's lurking or any other diapering wahm*

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by jeca
I'm really bummed! I'm hoping it will be so gorgeous when it arrives that I won't care.

I know what would make me feel better, if a "Berry Patch Mama" would make me a green dipe to match, I don't have any green dipes at all!
*hint to Karen if she's lurking or any other diapering wahm*
pming you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.