Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any good recommendation? Those recumbent style look sweet. I envision myself watching tv and riding. It'd be great. I love riding a real bike, so I think I'd be good about using a stationary one.

thanks

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
We got a NordicTrack AudioRider R400 a couple of months ago. We paid $400 at Sears. It is really nice. Very comfortable and is a recumbant style.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
I would love a stationary bike too, for when it gets so hot here that it is hard to ride outside...

But I really don't like recumbant stationary bikes that I have used in gyms (granted maybe there are better ones, I've only tried 3-4 different styles), but they just really hurt my lower back no matter how I adjust the seat/leg etc

On the other hand, my DH loves the recumbant. So I'd say to make sure to really try out whatever you think you might buy to make sure it is comfortable... maybe you can find a good deal on craigslist!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.