Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been feeling things off and on for a few weeks but would always dismiss it as gas... I even posted about it! I kept hoping for something that would make me go... "That was definitely the baby!"

So it finally happened! I was sitting at the kitchen table and typing on computer when I felt a few light taps in a place I haven't felt them yet... then I felt one really hard one ( as hard as a tiny baby can make!) and thought oh my goodness!! That is the baby... then it kicked me lightly a couple more times and that was it... Now I don't know when I will feel it again... But I feel much better knowing that he/she is still there!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Isn't it the most amazing feeling! I missed it so much after giving birth with my son. I've been dreaming about my belly being swollen and huge and seeing my belly move with kicks from the baby. I swear I can FEEL it in my dream.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
That's wonderful! I can't wait to feel mine. It must be very reassuring, too. We haven't used doppler or u/s with this pregnancy, so the only thing reassuring so far has been my growing uterus.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Awww, how sweet! I am loving these early bumps and wiggles. I felt my first hard, definitely-the-baby kick a couple of nights ago. And I'm starting to be aware of the goldfish flopping feeling and little taps and odd vibrations during the day when I'm not focusing all my attention on my uterus. Little critter's getting' bigger!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Congrats! How exciting!

I just posted about being patient and waiting to know what sex the baby was, but I must admit I am so impatient to feel the baby! I am with you leximon...I am jealous!

I even woke up last week in the middle of the night and had my hand on my tummy and I must have been grogy and dreamed I felt something...like I had a clear feeling of what it must feel like...but not yet!

Can't wait!!!
:

Take care, Paige

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
I just felt the baby yesterday! It is finally unmistakeable. It is so fun. I can't wait for DH and DS to be able to feel the baby, too.

I have not wondered about still being pregnant, though. Still :puke at 14 weeks.

<sigh>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts