Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, not some big accomplishment but I've been meaning to type up a meal packet for my clients for a long time and after 9 or so hours of typing it's finally done (except for the final editing of the recipes, which my husband will do). It has a welcome page, instructions for the pregnancy diet, a sample grocery list (the page to write it on, not the list itself), two menus with a total of two weeks worth of meals, a list of suggested food brands and/or types, and the corresponding recipes for the menus. I have a client that was just diagnosed with GD and I want to get her eating healthy right away, so it lit a fire under my butt to get this done. Man, I've been typing for so long my hands are starting to have weird twitches. Alright now that I've done my victory dance (figuratively speaking), I need to get up (if I can stand up straight) and get back to cleaning my house. I'm supposed to have a bunch of realtors coming through tomorrow and the weekend wasn't good for the cleanliness of my home. I sure did get a bunch of stuff sorted through though!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.