Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's a fleece man! You know all this talk of fleece pants as soakers? Well, my DH originated that idea, LOL. Polar Fleece pants & jackets from Lands End is all he wears around the house on weekends, etc. Even in the summer, he has finally convinced me it's not hot. "Me: aren't you hot?" him: "no fleece breathes, it keeps you warm or cool"

SO, I show DH all the fleece covers & he is sold! I'm in business! He still doesn't know why the Diaper has to be pretty, but I'm working on that...

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
Reasons aesthetics are important to diapering:

So mammas are excited to change dipes

So when people ask you about your dipes you are excited to show them off

So you can convince the trendyest of women to CD

Hmmm.... it's late, can anyone help me out?

L

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes it would! I'm actually looking for some fabric so that someone can make me a cover that would match his family Tartan. I got the idea @ Patchwork Pixie, she covered Windpro with a woven, I think & it looks so cool! Can you embroider on Windpro?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Quote:
Hmmm.... it's late, can anyone help me out?
So you can get big bucks back from your investment when you sell off your stash!

Other mamas like aesthetically pleasing diapers, and if you go against the tide, you may not get as much money for plain dipes!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
So you can get big bucks back from your investment when you sell off your stash!
haha, this is how I convinced him in the 1st place when I wanted KL colors stead of plain "oh my, do you know what the resale will be on these, they don't make the 2colors in 1 dipe anymore" yada yada yada. Now I don't want to sell them bcz I'm saving them just in case there is ababy #2!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.