Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I was going through some boxes in our storage room and came across 7 little lamb AIOs (I thought I'd gotten rid of) well I decided to wash them and give it a try, and Umm ....... I like them
: They still fit DD (larges) and sinse DD is nolonger a heavy wetter they are plenty leak proof. I've heard a lot of controversy over these lately and for some reason I feel like I shouldn't like them but I do. All my other diapers are plain (well my tiny tots are prints but my covers are all white, and my ME sandys white, my Fuzzi bunz (white) AIO's (white) ----see a pattern?? So I'm enjoying the colorful prints, Id forgotton how much I did love the prints! Yet I feel guilty. Tell me its okay. That courious george belongs on my little girls Tushie :LOL

Deanna

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Print AIO's are the only thing my ds wears! Love them!
And I've never had a problem with absorbancy with Little Lambs. The only thing I didn't like about them is that they run small. That's it.
I LOVE how soft her soakers/doublers are.

Feel better?
Hugs,
Liz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.