Mothering Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I gave DS peptzide and zyme prime 1/8 tsp of each in a shot of pinapple juice... he acted like he didnt feel good and then fell asleep... he was not acting tired before I GAVE THEM TO him...<br>
oh and he is also HOT... not very hot but alot warmer then normal<br><br>
is this ok....

·
Premium Member
17,826 Posts
I'm not sure what those are. Did you give them to him because he wasn't feeling well, or did he start feeling sick after you gave him them?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I don't really know the answer for you - hopefully someone knowledgeable will see this.<br><br>
Has he had pineapple before? It hurts the inside of my mouth - maybe that could be why he acted funny?<br><br>
Maybe watch him for signs of a reaction.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i gave him the enzymes to help him digest gluten and casien...<br><br>
he drinks pinapple juice all the time...<br><br>
he just climbed in my lap and went to sleep...

·
Premium Member
10,793 Posts
Can you wake him at all?! If not I would call your Ped or 911 if you need to.

·
Premium Member
10,793 Posts
At least he is awake. I am not sure what to make of this though.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He took a drink of some watered down pear juice and had a bite of a cracker...<br><br>
I have never seen him go down this fast before...

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok man that was scary.. He seems to be a bit more livly... he is burping and wanting to watch a little TV....

·
Premium Member
10,793 Posts
Good!

·
Premium Member
17,826 Posts
Maybe he is just coming down with something and it was a coincidence that the two coincided. I'd just keep and eye on him, but it sounds like he'll be fine.

·
Registered
14,488 Posts
I bet it was just a funny coincidence.<br><br>
Sounds to me like he's fighting some virus and that's making him tired.

·
Premium Member
5,127 Posts
How long after you gave it to him did this happen? I'm not familiar with the products and looked up the ingredients and don't see how they would cause a fever and lethargy, but anything is possible.<br><br>
However, if he has a fever and rash, it could be totally unrelated. What does the rash look like? Where is it?<br><br>
I'm sorry you're going through this.

·
Registered
9,053 Posts
With or without food?<br><br>
Digestive enzymes can cause healing or allergic reactions. They also "pop" the outer cell walls of viruses and bacteria, especially when taken in between meals... this can cause the healing reactions (release of endo- and exo-toxins). High vitamin C intake will neutralize.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts