Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whoo-hoo!!! New nursing bras, a new nightgown and a new nursing tank. The only thing missing is my Moby wrap, but my mom is giving me the money for that on Sunday and then I will be ordering it. I am set, the clothes are in the wash and I will be ready. Now I'm going to have to sit around for 2+ weeks twiddling my thumbs because I am too prepared. Oh well, I like having all my ducks in order and being ready for this babe to come.

· Registered
500 Posts
Wow, look at you go! Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!
I was hoping to have everything done and ready by 36w, but I'm 37w today and nothing is done. I'm jealous. :p

· Registered
1,738 Posts
Hurrah! I just got my new nursing bras and PP herbs in the mail today and yesterday. All I need now is an Amby (hoping to get one used at my local twin sale tomorrow) and some of my stuff I gave to a friend for her daughter who almost certainly has outgrow them. It's nice feeling ready, or in my case mostly ready LOL!

· Registered
1,539 Posts
OOOO what kind of nursing bras/tanks did you get? I'm thinking of going and buying a couple Bravado bodysilk's after my milk comes in.

I'm jealous, too, that you have all your ducks in a row. I was that way for babies 1-3 and then with the fourth I was entirely too exhausted to be OCD enough to keep everything just how I wanted it. So far it is the same with this baby, although I'm holding out hope for some nesting energy. Just a week of it is all I would need!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.