Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if any of you have these skin tags, but a friend of mine recommended putting Kombucha or raw apple cider vinegar on it, and so I put some apple cider vinegar (raw unfiltered) on a cotton ball and taped it on for a few hours for two days in a row... and it turned black and fell off! Much cheaper than having them frozen off! I looked around on the web 1st and it seemed like this was a very common, well-known remedy, so I thought I could pass it on. Some people seemed to recommend just rubbing it with a soaked piece of cotton a few times/day for a few weeks. I did read that you should never used this on skin tags on or around eyes. Makes sense. Anyway, hope this helps others!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Cool, I didn't know that. I have one skin tag that I've had for as long as I can remember, so I'll try it.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Wow, cool. I wonder if it works for other things. I have this ...thing... on my cheek. It sort of looks like a small pimple (with no head) but it doesn't go away. Maybe a tiny cyst or something, but it sort of feels skin-tagish.

·
Registered
282 Posts
My husband gets these and I just snip them off as close to the skin as possible with a little pair of really sharp scissors we keep in the bathroom (first dipped in alcohol). I just hold some tp over the spot until it stops bleeding, which usually is not very much at all. I have a surgeon friend and this was what she recommended and it has worked quite well. Made us feel silly that he put up with an especially annoying one for so long.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.