Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're getting ready to move, so I wanted to pare down my stash to just enough to get thru 2-3 days. I filled one of those 3-drawer rubbermaid things plus another box, and still have enough dipes!! Wow. I put away mostly the pf's and flats, plus my least favorite fitteds, and now I'm just doing fitteds and pockets. Didn't realize I had enough fitteds to do that! Amazing how much they add up when you just buy one or 2 here and there!

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
Yes, they really do add up. This happened to me recently when my ds potty learned and my dd suddenly inherited a bunch of extra diapers. They had been kind of sharing anyway, but once he stopped for sure, well... we really won't be needing any for the forseeable future!

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
Yep

But for dd, I am having fun getting cute diapers since she will probably potty train soon. I m going out with a bang!I hqave enough for about a week-with 2 in cloth
:

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ugh, and then I follow a link to a post in the TP and almost buy an SOS. What am I, crazy??

But I really want to try them......
But I really don't NEED them......
hmmm.....

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
You and me both mama! And the TP...ack..it's just brimming w/ great stuff that I do *not* need! And I did the opposite of you and boxed up all of my fitteds/AIO's and I'm only using pf's under wool soakers. I really need to post a "FS thread" on the TP instead of posting "i'll buy"! :LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts