Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
279 Posts
I just got one that smells like fruity bubble-gum, I think. I almost fell over when I opened the dipe package, and that smell wafted out. Do they not make citrus deo-disks anymore? I've been out of the loop, and have been just shaking scented baking soda over the dipes. I loved my Wee Bees pail with the little area for the deo-disks, but I had to leave it behind when we moved. (By the time I was ready to load it on the truck, there was no room.
Where are these sicky-sweet disks coming from?

· Registered
279 Posts
I would not mind getting citrus scented disks at all. It's just the overly sweet smelling bubblegum scented ones I'd avoid. I love little extras in my orders. I've been very happily suprised to find soap samples, eucolan samples, an extra wipe or two, etc. in some orders. I've never, ever had a bad reaction to anything, except the most recent pail pal that I got. Even though I don't care for the scent, I still appreciate the WAHM slipping in a little treat. It is thoughtful.
I direct my annoyance towards whoever created the scent.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.