Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for the WAHM to NOT put pail-pals in my stuff. The things are sooooooo syrup-y sweet that they make me feel like I'm going to puke. Anyone else have this problem? Maybe it's because I'm pregnant, I don't know, but it's really getting to me. I got a package yesterday, and the dipe still smelled icky after I washed it. There's one hidden somewhere on this disaster-area of a desk, and I'm getting a headache...and I can't find it!!! ARGH!

Please tell me I'm not the only pail-pal hater.

· Registered
3,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Glad to know I'm not alone.

I
stuff from naturalbabies because she always puts a sample of some kind of soap, and it smells nice.

Izzybee, the one that's burried on my desk is from you when I ordered some PDP, I think.
: :LOL

· Registered
3,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Wow, I never expected to have so many responses!

I want to clairify...I REALLY appreciate the WAHM's who have included the little "extras", It's just the smell of this one particular product...the bubblegummy pail-pal that makes me queasy. I honestly thought it was just me and probably due to my pregnancy. I hope nobody got their feelings hurt because of this thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.