Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my guy is finally outgrowing the 12 Kissaluvs 0, infant pf and small bummis; he'll be 15 weeks this Friday and about 14 lbs. I think we got our monies worth! So I just ordered 3 Stork Crossings Cuddlebuns Hemp, 4 Celestial Baby fitted, 1 Angelwrap AIO, 12 blue stitch ubcpf and 2 med. bummis . Did I do okay? Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
If you find the blue-stitched cpfs to be too bulky, you might want to order some of the white-stitched ones. I would try the blue ones first, because they might be fine for your little guy, but they were really bulky on ds when he outgrew his nb dipes. But, I like a more trim fit.<br>
If you haven't tried wool yet, I would also recommend buying a Bumpy wool cover. I started using mine last month and it works great at night. I've only tried the Bumpy wool, so that's why I suggested trying that one. It's really soft, and it's easy to get a good fit with it. I didn't know why everyone raved about wool until I tried it, and now I'm hooked.<br>
I'm jealous you got to use your nb dipes for so long! DS outgrew his nb dipes at 2 months old. He weighed 13 lbs 13 oz at his 2 month appointment, and he's gained even more weight this month, so I'm guessing he's at least 16 lbs now. You definitely got your monies worth! I figure I did too because ds poos so much, the dipes all got plenty of use in a short amount of time.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sounds like you have a nice variety! Did you get some covers??

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We have wool covers from Sugarpeas, Phunkymama and 7th Heaven Babies. We also have Candy Wrappers LD, 2 Mudpie Babies (love them), 1 FMBG AIO, 3 Little Lambs, a couple of Bumkins AIO and 3 Tiny Treasures fitted. My ch (crazy husband) forgets to put a cover over the fitted, so AIO are easier for him. So the dipes I just ordered are for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts