Mothering Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I just wanted to share that I had my HBAC!!! After a 26 hour labor (7 of it being REALLY hard labor), Kenny was born at home on June 25th at 12:35pm. He was 8lbs., 12oz., 21 3/4 inches long and had a 14 1/4 inch head! I am going to write my birth story soon, but I just wanted to quickly let you all know that I DID IT!!!

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Congratulations, you're awesome!!! To think, I was worried about having a HBA-second degree tear...you're my newest hero
Can't wait to read the whole story!

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
AWESOME!!! We'll wait semi-patiently
for all the beautiful details while you enjoy your babymoon! Welcome little Kenny
!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks so much, ladies!
I am beyond happy that I had my HBAC!!
I am very sore though and hoping I fully recover within the next week or so! I had 7 hours of very hard labor and pushed for 4 hours! Also, I had a big baby, with a big head!!

Anyway, I will write my birth story as soon as I get a chance! Thanks again for all of your support and congratulations!! I am so happy to have MDC and really don't know what I would have done without all of you while planning my birth!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.