Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,750 Posts
OK, I love you ladies. I seriously thought I was the only one.

Mine was up until 2am and then woke up at 7 am. IT's noon now and no nap in sight....

edited to say: mine has never been easy to get to sleep, not in the car, not in the sling, not in a swing, bouncy chair, rocking in my arms, NOTHING has ever really helped us, not even nursing could get him down. Sleeping (or lack of it) has been the single most difficult part of parenting for me.

· Registered
2,750 Posts
Oh, I had the worst night tonight BusyMommy. We had a bad day together in general and well, night time was the straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak.

My ds doesn't care that we lay there "dry as toast" in the dark. He just keeps doing things that prevent him from falling asleep. For example, if he starts dozing off, he will startle himself and start drumming on his belly to make sure he doesn't go down.

He must be going through some kind of phase too, because the last several days he just whines and cries from the time he opens his eyes in the morning until he's finally asleep in the evening. Today all that whining was just more than what I could handle and I just burst out crying in bed trying to put him down.

ah, tomorrow will be a new day.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.