Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,446 Posts
Oh, I am so there... (drinking water)

My bedtime woes plummeted when I started reading good FICTION books with a night/book light (actually called a Book Wedge, it's awesome) and not worrying about how long I had to lie there...

Good luck and HUGS!

· Registered
2,446 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Breathe
On a serious note, Analisa and Darshani: Does the booklight not distrub them as they're trying to fall asleep? I've always assumed that the reason I could put ds on the bed awake at night but not for naps, was bc it was dark. (During the day he thinks it time for "jumpin' on da bed!" so I have to sling him.)

And yes, Analisa, PM us or something -- We need to know how many lima beans are in there!!! (You didn't know you had so many "partners" sharing in your pregnancy, did you?!?)
See my sig.

The Light Wedge only lights the book page and very little else. Sometimes she expresses mild interest in it but gets over it quickly.

· Registered
2,446 Posts
Well I just had a major hysterical crying fit. Been building for a while but the proverbial straw was no nap. Don't have it in me to go into details, but I'm barely clinging to sanity...and it only gets worse from here.

· Registered
2,446 Posts
Breathe! That's EXACTLY what I have started doing with Meg! (Almost 20 months). Took an hour the first day, half an hour the second.

· Registered
2,446 Posts
We read one story lying down in bed, then I sing five lullaby-type songs (always the same songs in the same order since birth) then I rub her head or back and don't talk...it's working faster lately!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.