Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
953 Posts
Oh please. I HAVE BRUISES from putting her to sleep each night. She kicks and fusses and moans. This is recent but it's now coming to a hellish crescendo. She started preschool and sort of began potty training this week so on top of continuous cries of "Mine!" and "NO!" I have flying poops on the carpet, and I have this bedtime Sisyphian task of trying to get her to lie still. She is soooo tired and just so overwound. She had been pretty good up until now.

It sux. I can totally sympathize. It can't go on much longer. I too want to hang myself after struggling for an hour to get her down. "I need a juice." "I need back rub." "I need more big books." "No music, mama." "No jamas." "Where's daddy?" "It's wake up time now."

2 weeks ago this was a different child.

Denny

· Registered
953 Posts
Mine was gone by 8:54. The secret? Took her swimming after dinner. (an hour after, don't worry). It was still hot here so we all went (along with Bobby). Wore the little mite out. She and Bobby are snoring away.

Ahh...the agony. The ecstasy.

Denny

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.