Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to LOVE them, LOVE them w/ a snappi. Now, it seems like I just can't get a good fit with them on my ds. He wiggles a ton during changes, too, which doesn't help matters at all. I guess this is why stashes are changing all the time, eh? I have been using my fitteds only but I only have enough to last 1.5 days so I will need to stock up, I guess...good thing I'm #3 at Little-Fishy!!

I used to think all of you who kept changing your stashes were crazy, but now I'm a believer!! LOL

· Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We're in toddler size prefolds because my lil guy is chunky around the waist and the premiums were cutting off his circulation! LOL I don't know if I'm talented enough to do the bikini fold--when I did it before, it seemed uncomfy on *ahem* the family jewels. I usually do that trifold in the front, but he wiggles so much, it ends up looking like some kind of funky loin cloth. I'll hold onto them, but in the meantime, I'll be doing lots of diaper laundry.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.