·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im 8w2d

some go by 8 weeks

some go by 9

some go by 6 or 7...

depending on if they go by LMP... if they count the first week as week 1 or week 0....

its so freaking frustrating.

im 8 weeks and 2 days along. I got pregnant 6 weeks and 2 days ago. Could you stupid pregnancy time lines just clarify how the heck you are counting?!?!?!?!?!?!?

</rant>

·
Registered
286 Posts
With our first pregnancy, dh was very annoyed by the fact that when going by the LMP date, it meant that when I was 8 weeks pregnant, I really only had this baby inside me for 6 weeks. So when he would look at pictures of babies in the womb, he would say, "Ok so this says 10 weeks, but does it really mean 8 weeks?"
I finally said don't think about it, just go by what I say.

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
The preg timelines don't bother me so much, but the Dr. Sears pregnancy book (my edition is from the early 2000s or late 1990s) DRIVES ME BONKERS!!!! They don't count the first two weeks, but sometimes they do, and development is all off....really, really poorly done.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have the Belly Book and I have been adding weekly pics and info. But it starts at Week 1.
umm...okay, so you want a pic of my belly when I was on my period??
But it has 40 weeks in it.
So I just started at week4.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
they are driving me crazy too! i'm giving up on even reading that stuff as its obviously all different and no one has a clue .. i even found one sight that said the proper number of DPO and it was totally different than what any other site said..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.