Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved to Houston texas a few weeks ago altough right now it is not humid Iam trying get myself ready for the spring summer when it is really humid here is my question do you all use pul in those months when it is humid right now Chloe has small fuzzi bunz and sos I was thinking about going all sos for the spring summer months but I also love my fuzzi bunz and they fit Chloe so well but Iam afraid she will get alot of rashes when it is hot and humid.<br><br>
Thanks Christina

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Are you worried about PUL being too hot?<br><br>
I live in Alabama, so I know all about humidity, lol. In the summer I will put Alex in a Fuzzi Bunz to go out (like to the mall or something) but he spends most of his time in a fitted diaper without a cover. Otherwise, his butt just gets way too hot in the PUL diapers.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
nak<br>
welcome to houston -- which area do you live in? i am in clear lake...<br><br>
anyway, i mostly use wool when it's so hot and humid and only occasionally use pul b/c katie's heiny gets red and hot if i use pul too much...<br><br>
not hot today, though, is it???? lol

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<div style="margin:20px;margin-top:5px;">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px;">Quote:</div>
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset;">
<div>Originally Posted by <strong>foster_sk</strong></div>
<div style="font-style:italic;">nak<br>
welcome to houston -- which area do you live in? i am in clear lake...<br><br>
anyway, i mostly use wool when it's so hot and humid and only occasionally use pul b/c katie's heiny gets red and hot if i use pul too much...<br><br>
not hot today, though, is it???? lol</div>
</td>
</tr></table></div>
I live by 290 and fm 1960 so north west Houston and yes it is cold today I froze my butt of this morining getting my oldest daughter of to school.

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<div style="margin:20px;margin-top:5px;">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px;">Quote:</div>
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset;">
<div>Originally Posted by <strong>mistymama</strong></div>
<div style="font-style:italic;">Are you worried about PUL being too hot?<br><br>
I live in Alabama, so I know all about humidity, lol. In the summer I will put Alex in a Fuzzi Bunz to go out (like to the mall or something) but he spends most of his time in a fitted diaper without a cover. Otherwise, his butt just gets way too hot in the PUL diapers.</div>
</td>
</tr></table></div>
yes Iam worried pul might be to hot for Chloe to wear.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts