Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Praise be for the relaxing atmosphere....... Heart rate almost normal.......... BREATHE.............

All I see is breastfeeding nazi this and breastfeeding nazi that....... Do the ppl who say these things have ANY idea that they behave in EXACTLY the same way as some of these supposed breastfeeding nazis..... And pray tell, just many ppl have I murdered today?

Jeez..........

·
Registered
972 Posts
Yeah, why is it that when people take a stand on things they get compared to a bunch of brainwashed, genocidal ideologues? You're right, it's backwards.

You know, my dh's aunt, who is a maternity nurse and claims to be extremely pro-breastfeeding, has been throwing around the term "nipple nazi" since before I was pregnant. But then, she also told me she loves it when she gets to feed the babies formula because "some women don't have enough colostrum," so I don't know why I expect any different.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tireesix View Post
Praise be for the relaxing atmosphere....... Heart rate almost normal.......... BREATHE.............

All I see is breastfeeding nazi this and breastfeeding nazi that....... Do the ppl who say these things have ANY idea that they behave in EXACTLY the same way as some of these supposed breastfeeding nazis..... And pray tell, just many ppl have I murdered today?

Jeez..........
Good luck with that.

Name calling and censorship suck. There was this one place I used to post, and one person decided to follow me around calling me one of those moms from "kellybi****s" (referring to kellymom's breastfeeding info site, which I am not affiliated with) and calling me a nazi, etc.

It was really weird, but at the same time very validating. I only posted info like "If you want to have success with breastfeeding, try not to introduce bottles too early, make sure you are feeding on cue not a rigid schedule, it's normal for newborns to nurse very often to bring in the milk supply, etc" and if that info from *my own experience* was enough to brand me as a breastfeeding nazi, then by golly I must be doing SOMETHING right...

:
But it was getting me too upset, so I don't go there anymore.
:

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Oh, and all is well with Google Ads (at the moment) too..

Ads by Google Breastfeeding Breast Breastfeeding Babies Breastfeeding Mother Breastfeeding Women Breast Feeding

LOL

I thought you were going to say that you came here only to see Google Ads with formula ads or something (-;

Cheers! And remember, seeds dropped now may grow fruit later on....

Jessica

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Ask them how many nonbreastfeeders have been murdered by those who support breastfeeding. Seriously, make them try to justify their hatespeech and maybe, just maybe, they'll see it for what it is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts