Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
KEM, are you doing anything for your ppd? Have you seen a therapist or your doctor for meds? Do you have a support system to lean on?

I saw your post on the Jan board, come and chat with us anytime!

*hugs* to you.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
I have ppd too and it sucks
I had with ds too, but much worse. I have been seeiing a therapists once a week and I think that makes a real big differnce. Also once dh started taking dd for an hour or so every day so I can have some time to do what I want, relaly helps my mood out. And like Lisa said come on chat with us. I think it helps me, especially when I'm having one of those "I'm a crayy mum" days, its nice to see that you're not the only one that feels frustracted of whos baby cries and cries

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Yeah, me too. It just comes and goes randomly like that, too. Not getting any help for it at the moment, but I think there are a lot of conversations that I have to have with myself, and that's mostly the help I need... whether i need help to start myself on that, I dunno. But then again, this being a conservative area, medically speaking, I'm not likely to get good help. I think you should see what's available in your area for yourself, and maybe try some soul-searching meditation kind of stuff?

Yikes, it looks like this thread was hijacked by the Jan. mamas.
:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.