Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did not believe I could be so angry. I am angry all the time and at everything! Heree is and example of how bad I have gotten. I was in line at BK after an extremely long day, ordered a burger and was told they have NO MEAT. I started SCREAMING at them. ~~~~~~Are your F***ing kidding me??????? HOW can you call yourselves BURGER king if you haven;t any meat, Go to the F**** store and buy some as it is a few steps away or close the F** place." And it went on. My kids were in the car
I was BAD. I think I need to go away for a while. I can't stand their food to begin with, their service always sucks, I should not have been surprised but this evil woman came out of nowhere. And then I end up backing into someone! which ticks me off even more.
Now here is an understatement:
I don't think I have even begun to get over my anger at my loss. I am still royally pissed that my child died and I don't know how to process it.
:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Goodness! I feel for you. I went through a time period where I was hunting for anyone available to hate. Something seemed to click though and it started noticeably easing. It's a perfectly normal (if difficult) reaction.
Journaling the hate out seemed to help - you can talk fastest with a keyboard. Just a thought.
Peace to you,
Prayin

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by zonapellucida View Post
Now here is an understatement:
I don't think I have even begun to get over my anger at my loss. I am still royally pissed that my child died and I don't know how to process it.
:
Hugs, sweetie.
Try to get that anger out in a way that doesn't make you feel bad. Join a gym and punch the he** out of a punching bag, go running and run until you can't go any further, like prayinfor12 said, document all your feelings, get them out somehow, or even scream yourself hoarse when no one else is around (make sure no one is around otherwise they'll think you are bonkers...). Or even the tried and true route of talking to someone. Posting here has been wonderfully healing for me.

Anger is perfectly normal. YOU are perfectly normal to feel angry. I feel like I hold my anger in too much and it always comes back to bite me in the butt (like blowing up). Hugs and take care of yourself,

·
Registered
14 Posts
With my previous loss I found journaling my feelings was the best way to release a lot of my anger. That and venting to DH. Even though it was not his fault, he was wonderful about just letting me yell and scream and he listen to every word.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
I can relate completely. I had to go to the Drs last week and sat with at least 4women who were having abortions. Here I am, wanting this child to be alive more than anything in the world, and here they are to have their child taken away. Make sense? I do not like to judge, but this entire experience has made me mad a lot lately! I get angry at the littlest things, I swear.

I am trying to make peace with these feeling through prayer. I am still angry though.

Peace, healing, love and strength to you mama!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.