Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay! There! I admitted it! Is everyone happy!

Seriously though, I have too much. I've been picking out the stuff that doesn't work for us or I don't like (not much) and I still have too much wool. As in covers that I love and fit well but rarely get worn cuz there is too much in line ahead of them. So, what do I do? How do I decide what stays and what goes? I find it so hard to get rid of a well behaved cover. I know I am pathetic. I really just need another bean or two to diaper!

Anyway, how would you decide what stays and goes when it all fits and performs well, but you just have too much?

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I was in your shoes just a few weeks ago.

It wasn't too hard for us mind you... Brandan had a growth spurt in his rise and I had to sell off the wool that was too small.

I did get rid of some more of my excess by either deciding the fit just wasn't quite right or by the look of it - I kept my nice embroidered ones.
:

Nada

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
I'd put the stuff you don't grab as often in a bag in the closet or a drawer somewhere. Give it a week or so and if you haven't missed it, grabbed for it then it's probably safe to sell!! That's where I have a bunch of stuff right now...and so far I haven't missed any of it!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Send some of it my way
:LOL

Seriously though, I think the "bag idea" is a good one. It will help you figure out what you need/want and what you're able to part with. I've done that with clothing before. But not diapers as I don't have enough of a stash yet!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.