Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I haven't been feeling a ton of movement, but more and more each day. But nothing from the outside until this morning. I was feeling around my belly (more like just holding it/ rubbing it lightly) when I noticed one area (below and off to the right of my belly button) was REALLY hard, I kinda made my left hand into a claw and was able to not just feel a hand/foot from the top, but my fingers even got around it a little, like I was holding it!!!!!!

Of course he/she pulled it away pretty fast, but it was the coolest thing!!!!

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd call it more of a nanosecond, but it was long enough to feel the general size/shape of what was sticking out!

Now I keep wanting it to happen again, but I guess I should be happy with what I got!

I definitely noticed a BIG difference in my belly yesterday too, which I am sure coincides with the hand/foot experience. My belly was (relatively) huge yesterday, I looked like I progressed 2-3 weeks in just 1 day! Now I am back to the same size/shape as Monday.

Is it possible he/she just moved "out" for a day--thus making me feel him/her from the outside AND making me look huge, and now has moved back toward the back again?? Does that make any sense at all?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.