Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone direct me in the right direction as to how to fight for my customs money back from Canada Post?
I had to pay almost TEN BUCKS to claim a freaking USED diaper. The kicker? It isn't even made by an international WAHM, but a Canadian one! (It's just the previous diaper owner is American)
:
I know someone posted a link once, I just have no idea if I'll ever find it. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
I wish I could help you Marie, but I have no idea how to go about that. I just wanted to say I've been wondering where you were and how you are doing. I hope this isn't the diaper I sent you eons ago

Either way, I hope you get your stuff soon.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, I sent you a PM about that diaper and you REPLIED to me, silly
(The snap broke on it though, so I have to send it out to be fixed) Maybe I'll just have to spend the rest of the night trying to search for it.

I'm still alive, I just don't spend much time at all at MDC right now because it's far too tempting and I'm far too broke to look at all the pretty fluff. It's a time/money crunch; with Christmas, my mother's birthday, and Liam's birthday all within a month, it's times like this I wish I had a DP
:

I'll be back and ready to go after that though, ready to streamline Liam's stash! (And if anyone wants me to help them stalk, I'm just a PM away!)

And I know this is totally OT, but the Mister cut his 7th tooth yesterday, YAY!!!!! BTW, he's wearing an El Bee and a Simply Sage

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
I buy and sell too much to remember these things :LOL Sorry to hear about the snap. I'm sure Lori would fix it, but then you have to deal with customs again

Yeah for Liam and his teeth! And, I'm glad everything is ok. I hear you on being busy. My Ds is turning 6 on Sunday
and then Christmas...

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, my birthday is on Sunday too

I totally forgot about customs on the FF, Lori said she'd fix it. But it's already paid for so I hope I can find an exception somewhere!

Still haven't found what I'm looking for in the archives...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.