Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this one and this one from the enchanted nursary! They are so pretty aren't they! (but I am kind of sad that I missed the 'pink velour with chocolate swirls' one she had for sale a few days ago
)
I have never tryed TEN before. How does everybody like the fit? I had no idea what size to get. I just bought him 2 mediums.
LMK about your opionion of these fitteds.

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
I have one I really like! I use it for night time and its great. I got the large for my Jack. he is only 19 lbs and wears medium in my diapers, but I sized up just in case. It fits him with lots of growing room!
Hey! that dragon print is the one I got!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I am a TEN fan!! I have 5 Larges and 1 Medium, I love them. Abby is 22 lbs and the medium still fits on the next to last snaps with a lower rise, but nice fit. The larges fit great too on the tightest snaps. These are my fave fitteds right now. Oh, and the knits are stretchier and fit larger than the wovens imo.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I have one TEN diaper, and it fits very well! And normally, Gemma can't wear front snapping diapers, but the design is such that she can with this one! Very trim, very absorbant, great prints, great price! Gotta love it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts