Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 dd with bm in diaper and one DD with her b.m. in toilet (she gets constipated once every few weeks and when it comes out...it comes out) and I didn't gag or anything. can I win an award? *laughs* of course I was feeling hungry, not anymore.

isn't there some kind of law that says a pregnant women should never have to change a poop until her new babe is born?

when I was pg with 2nd dd, 1st dd got rotavirus...thankfully dh was home...it was horrible.

not more pooping in this house!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
i'm so with you on the no poopy dipes for pregnant ladies...i'll admit that lately if DS poops and i know that DH will be home from work in the next half hour, i leave it (i know, bad mommy...so shoot me)...i am a total non-puker but lately i've had a few near-misses...i haven't barfed in at leat 10 years and i don't want to start now

·
Registered
6,777 Posts
Even when I'm pg, poop bothers me less than it bothers dh. So I'm still taking care of the poopy diapers.

·
Registered
457 Posts
OMG let me just say, there is such a thing as too much bran muffin for a 2.5 year old! After I changed DS last night (he only lets me, so good thing I have a strong stomach) DH actually had to spray room deodorizer, it was that bad! Sorry, way TMI esp. for those of you with m/s, but where else can we talk about these things? LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.