Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Thanks for the link! I think I'm going to make a pair for a friend's baby's first birthday. They are adorable!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Why oh why do I keep looking at these new pattern threads???!!!! Now, I have another thing I have to make!!

(Thanks, btw, they are adoreable!)

·
Registered
7,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ooOooOoH.. those are great! thanks!

i am so in love with the whole drops site. i could knit forever with their patterns..
*swoon*

Quote:

Originally Posted by willemsmamma View Post
Wow!!!!!!
those are really cute. I found some adult size ones on DROPS that are really cute: They are in the felted folder, pattern 86-15.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Thanks for posting. My jaw dropped when I saw the pics. Definitely going on my 'to knit' list.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I've been stalking the next Interweave issue and have been checking to see if this web pattern was yet available because I want to make these as Christmas presents for a few folks. Thanks for lettign me know it is now available.

There are two sweaters from that issue that I plan to make for me as well. So much to knit, so little time.

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
I love the jester booties those are so cute, I wonder if I could adapt it to make some big ones for me.
probably wouldn't be nearly as cute but I may have to try it.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Oh, they are so cute. You really did just find the cutest pattern....

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Is there really only that one picture of the booties? Why show them from the rear? Aren't the toes the part where the styling is?

I don't want to spoil anything... but I think there may be another pattern coming to an online magazine near you that is going to blow these booties out of the water!

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Oh man! Can I just knit these for everyonein the family? They are the cutest most adorable little knits I have ever seen!

Thanks for the link, MamaFern

·
Registered
263 Posts
Is there really only that one picture of the booties? Why show them from the rear? Aren't the toes the part where the styling is?

Reading through the instructions doesn't indicate that there is any special styling in the toes. The cuffs seem to be where the styling is along with the little lace in the green serf bootie.
I wonder if you and I have the same secret in regards to the rest of your post ;-)

·
Registered
7,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
It's not my pattern, it's someone elses. I don't want to spoil any surprises, just add to the anticipation. I hope I didn't say too much already.

These booties (linked) are cute... I hope in my excitement didn't sound like I was knocking them!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts