Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everybody,

It's a great pleasure to be a part of this community and your feedback will be greatly appreciated. My mom today just gave me a check for $ 30,000 to invest and grow in the long run. The only problem is that I'm quite new to investing in stocks and don't really know what stocks to buy, especially at this time. I'm also 38 years old.

I currently have $ 10,000 in credit card debt and I already have a brokerage account with Questrade. Does anyone have any good tips or promotions to buy? If so, how many of them and which markets would you recommend? My friends tell me to buy an Apple or a Tesla, since that's what everyone is talking about, but I feel like it might be for short-term gain. What do you think?

·
Registered
1 Posts
The First thing you need to do is to pay your debt, that will recommend any financial advisor. About the stock market I don't know what to recommend, Apple and Tesla are good stocks to invest but in these unstable situation on the market it's hard to predict how stocks will behave in the near future. How you said it's for short-term. As for me if you want to invest something that will gain you a huge profit in long-term it's Bitcoin. However, it's not the only thing. I can recommend you to get some "free stocks" that cost nothing for now but can have a real price in the near future too. There are many ways to get them: https: //arrestyourdebt.com/ways-i-get-free-stocks/ ,you can choose what do you want.

I used the first app from your list and pretty convenient for the business you are talking about. But first the best way to prosperity is paying all your debt.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Buy crypto. But also look on the internet for good investments. Try trading too, investements are often for long term. Or try opening a business.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts