Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to share these things sooner, but MDC was down and then we went on vacation for the past week. But, now I'm back and so is MDC!

We had our ultrasound last Monday, and we are having a BOY! It was pretty obvious, so I'm pretty confident in it. I was thrilled, because I've thought it was a boy all along. DH had been saying that he didn't care either way, but after we heard it was a boy he confessed that he'd been secretly hoping for a boy all along too.

Everything else looked great in the ultrasound too. Our little guy is measuring a bit big, and they told me they thought the due date was 10 days earlier than what the midwife and I thought. It was great to see him in there moving around and looking like a real little person!

Also, I can feel him moving a lot. DH has even been able to feel him for about a week now. It's so magical to feel him kicking me and to feel his little body wiggling around in there. I love it!

That's it. I just had to share!

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Congratulations! We have a 3 yo DS and I just love being mama to a BOY! You will loooove it!

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Congratulations mama!!! Isn't it fabulous to see and feel your little one!! I couldn't have imagined it would be anything like this!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts